Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost Home!!!

As you can see, Nehem's time is coming soon. As of now, the doctors are saying that Jess is measuring 40cm (which is normal for full term) even though we are only 36 weeks. So Nehem is a healthy baby and apparently a healthy eater. The ultrasound revealed that he is weighing in at 6lbs 12oz! His stomach is measuring so big that he is within the 90th percentile. Like a little Buddah.

We're not sure when he's going to come, but we are hoping for earlier rather than later.

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Tricia is hoping for earlier, too! I want to be home when he's born!!! Come on, Nehem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess it's Domineke - I heard about your Blog through your Dad :- ) Congrats on the little one on the way, I will be in touch :- ) xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, your pregnancy is freakishly like mine! Wes was 6lbs, 11 oz. at 35 weeks. You look awesome! I laughed when I saw you in that off-white tanktop. That was one of the only things that still covered my belly towards the end. I have been thinking about you lots! You are almost there!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about the delivery, it is the most awesome day of your life. (except marrying Tony, but it is right up there!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I love the fact that you're putting that belly to good use and using it as your ice-cream table. What a perfect picture. And you were right...that little guy is BIG. Looks like "Cousin Jess" is gonna be "Mama Jess" any day now!

    Your favorite California cousin

    ReplyDelete